产品推介的艺术

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-1-30 07:48:06 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
译言网:fragile于2012-01-30 00:36:09翻译

为什么有着同样的功效,有的产品让人彻夜未眠,有的却门可罗雀?这就是产品推介的艺术。
今天早上,我刚与两个我非常信任的人讨论了有关产品推介的艺术。其中一个是某个世界闻名的某搜索引擎优化加盟公司的营销商,而另外一个正在经营一个很有名的关联公司。
You guys see big companies do product launches all the time.
你们总是看到大公司不断地在做产品推介。
You see Apple create this huge buzz, and then start selling a phone that has people lining up all night for.
苹果公司创造了这个伟大的流行,制造了一个电话可以让人彻夜排队的传奇。
You see a new concert come to town, where people go into a frenzy for weeks before hand.
同样的,在一个新的音乐会总会让人为之疯狂近于一个月才姗姗来迟。
Even the super bowl works this way.
即使是国家橄榄球联盟的年度冠军赛也如出一辙。
It is much more exciting, than just doing the day in day out routine we have.
这比仅仅在我们产品或活动如计划出现时再做推介要激动人心得多。
You can sell anything that way from a new toaster, to an affiliate product that isn’t even yours.
从一个新的吐司机到一个不属于你的附属产品,知道你想卖都能以这种方式销售出去!
This also ties in with another fundamental thing happening on the internet that I think about every day.
产品推介与可以与我反复思考的网络上的一些基本原则匹配使用,这样会达到更好的效果。
Traffic is becoming more and more expensive to get. The cost of clicks has gone up and there is more competition to get to the top of Google for a phrase.
如今,得到生意的代价越来越高了,也就是说获得消费者点击关注的代价也越来越高,因为在谷歌搜索引擎顶端那自言片语的宣传也因竞争繁多而变得愈发难得到。
So what the smart money is doing, myself included, is building email lists. Once you have someone hit your site, get their email, and then you can communicate with them again for free. You only paid for them the first time they got there.
所以说,在我看来,最聪明的广告投资方式在于列一张电子邮件地址的名单。一旦有人点击了解了你的网站,你可以尝试取得他们的电子邮箱地址。这样你就可以再次免费地与他们交流,所谓的免费,是因为在第一次你取得他们的地址时候已经为这些信息付过款了。
Again, big business has known this for decades, that is why they want you to fill out warranty, and registration cards with your address and email on them.
再次重申,大公司早在数十年前已经通晓这一秘诀,这就是他们竭力让你填写保证卡的原因。随后,他们便会一一记录有你地址和邮箱地址的卡片,从而获得了最低投资的保证。
So the master of doing this online is Jeff Walker.
在这方面早已成为大师的要数杰夫·沃克。
All the big shots in info marketing learned from Jeff first. He has been doing online product launches for over 15 years.
现今信息营销里所有的必杀技都是从杰夫·沃克取师而来的。这位先驱已经在网络从事在线产品推介超过15年了。
Last year I was so blown away by Jeffs marketing that I spent my own cold hard cash on Jeffs product.
上年,我对杰夫·沃克市场营销方式如此着迷以至于我把我个人的钱投放在杰夫的产品上。
The funny thing was that before I even bought the product, I copied his marketing and did an extra $30k in sales over a couple of weeks.
有趣的是在我购买他的产品前,我对他的策略依样画葫芦地实施,仅仅2个星期就有了在销售上额外地为我带来三万美元的收入的成效。
I can’t recommend enough you study his marketing, even if you don’t buy his product.Jeff only sells his product once or twice a year, and once he takes the marketing materials down, (which will be in a few days),they will never be put up again. Check it out.
我极力推荐你学习杰夫·沃克的营销策略,即使你并没有购买他的任何产品。杰夫一年仅仅销售一到两次他的产品,一旦售罄(这仅仅需要几天的时间),产品将不会补售。
P.S. The current Product Launch Formula marketing piece is on Launch Disasters.
附注:当前流行的产品推介套路的营销计划简直会引发一场灾难!
译者语:很抱歉未能如原文一样作出杰夫·沃克的连接,对此有兴趣的人们可以从原文处获得链接。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|知讯网    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 07:27 , Processed in 0.060370 second(s), 21 queries .